A Review: Introducing the Louis Vuitton Silhouette Ankle Boots: Are they Worth the Price?
Black ankle boots are a staple piece to every woman’s wardrobe. They are versatile, they are stylish, and they can be worn all year round. The problem was, I didn’t have any in my wardrobe. So I knew that as soon as I saw the Louis Vuitton Silhouette Ankle Boots I had to snatch them up. Over the years, I have been buying pair after pair of ankle boots. And time after time of buying, I have also been returning. Sadly, I have never been able to find a pair of heeled boots that have been comfortable for me to wear. I find that they have been if not painful, then uncomfortable to walk in so I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of ankle boots for years now. I vowed to myself that I will not put money into a pair of shoes that I find painful to walk in, no matter how beautiful they are, and for the perfect pair, I was willing to spend that little bit more, as long as I was comfortable. With summer looming right around the corner, I was desperate to find a polished pair of ankle boots to style with my summer wardrobe of flowy skirts and sundresses.
Design and Quality
- All Louis Vuitton shoes are made in Italy
- One pair of shoes will usually pass through the hands of 150 shoemakers
- Each pair of Louis Vuitton shoes will be hand laced and hand packed
- Robots are partly used in sneaker productions however the majority of Louis Vuitton shoes will be handmade
- There is personnel who will wear new model shoes within 10 days to check if they are comfortable to wear. If they do not pass the test of quality and comfort, the pair will go back into further refinement and change if need to.
- Louis Vuitton footwear will undergo many tests during production for example glue test for frost resistance, how shoe edges will flex when it comes into contact with trousers and how colours change in various temperatures.
Why I picked the Louis Vuitton Ankle Boots
Despite the heavy price tags of luxury footwear, they have always provided me with unmatched comfort and alluring style. In my opinion, you could downplay your outfit but a good pair of shoes will change your whole attire. Not only do the Louis Vuitton Silhouette ankle boots give a flattering illusion of slimmer ankles, the chunky heels to accommodate make them incredibly easy to walk in.
Are the Louis Vuitton Ankle Boots Comfortable?
What Size Do I Buy in the Louis Vuitton Silhouette Ankle Boots?
Where to Buy the Louis Vuitton Silhouette Ankle Boots?
As the request for this type of boot is extraordinarily high, you may not be able to find all styles and colours online. Some models are online-only so you will not be able to find them in Louis Vuitton stores however this will be stated on the products web page. If you see a style you like online, I recommend going to your nearest Louis Vuitton store and trying the same style of shoe on so you get a clear idea of how the shoe fits and what size you need before purchasing.
Taking Care of your Louis Vuitton Ankle Boots
- Clean the shoes with a brush or a soft, fairly damp cloth
- Do not rub against or avoid any contact with abrasive surfaces or substances
- Store your shoes in the felt dust bags/pouches provided when purchasing, then in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area
- Avoid any contact with water; substances that contain alcohol such as perfumes; or substances with oils such as makeup.
The Bottom Line: Are the Louis Vuitton Silhouette Ankle Boots Worth it?
Some features of this post may have been sent to me for review. However, all opinions expressed are my own. For more information, please read my disclaimer.
Louis Vuitton Silhouette Ankle Boots Review
Product Name: Louis Vuitton Silhouette Ankle Boots
Product Description: The Louis Vuitton Silhouette Ankle Boots feature a sock-like knitted upper in a carefully constructed luxurious, stretchy textile that wraps snugly above the ankles of your feet. The heel is adorned with the classic patent Monogram canvas in which takes the shape of the Louis Vuitton flower. The silhouette of the ankle boots are notable for it's sleek lines, sock-like fit that feels like second skin, and the unique, yet iconic flower framed heel.
With the Louis Vuitton Silhouette Ankle boots, they feel as good as they look and I have received uncountable compliments each and every time I wear them. They look quality and feel quality which is what we put our money into. So far, I have had nothing but good things to say about the high end shoes that I have purchased in regards to comfort, durability and style. When it comes to high-street shoes, I have had nothing but negative things to say in regards to the same categories. With the Louis Vuitton Silhouette Ankle boots, they are no different. A quality piece that is worth the investment.
- Comfortable fit
- Sleek design that gives the illusion of a slimmer ankle
- Quality manufacturing
- Heavy price tag
- Some may need to go half a size up due to it’s tight fit