The Best Selling Exfoliator That Changed my Skincare Routine: Cure Natural Aqua Gel Review
One Cure Natural Aqua Gel is sold every 12 seconds. If that isn’t enough to completely intrigue you then I don’t know what is. Peeling masques and gels have started becoming a huge thing in the beauty industry. And something is satisfying about ‘peeling’ off the gunk on your skin as opposed to just washing it off. I’ve always had a tough relationship with skincare. I’ve never found a product that 100% agreed with me. What may work on my skin one day may not work on my skin the next day as it goes through the pollution of my everyday life. That’s why I’ve started to lose faith in the bold claims that brands make and I’ve become unsure of what my skin needs. I’ve invested in the simple drugstore skincare products from Neutrogena to Nivea; I’ve also gone down the high-end luxury route from Chanel to La Mer, and unfortunately, I’ve not discovered a product that has made that dramatic difference that I am looking for. That was until I discovered Cure Natural Aqua Gel.
What is Cure Natural Aqua Gel?
Who is the Cure Natural Aqua Gel for?
How to use the Cure Natural Aqua Gel
- Pump 3-4 full pumps into your hands
- Apply the gel onto your face, ensuring that you have a good layer on your skin
- Let the gel sit for four to five seconds
- Start to work the gel in with your fingertips, working in circular motions around the face. It should start to feel gritty. Do this for approximately 30 seconds – 1 minute
- The gel will turn into a milky liquid and then form little particles of dead skin that’s lifted off the face, rinse your face with water and pat dry.
The whole process may feel a bit weird at first I promise you, it’s so satisfying!
The Ingredients Used in Cure Natural Aqua Gel
One thing I love about this product is how simple, yet how effective this formula is. The Cure Natural Aqua Gel contains only nine ingredients combined with 91% activated hydrogen water.
- 91% activated hydrogen Water: This is non-acidic and purified
- 5% Glycerin: This is a widely used moisturising ingredient that contains high hygroscopic nature
- Alkyl arylate crosspolymer: This is the same liquid that is used by ophthalmologists for eye surgeries. Cure uses this as a thickener
- Dicocodimonium Chloride & Steartrimonium Bromide: These two ingredients together is used to respond to old dead skin. This is most commonly used for conditioner.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: An ingredient that helps to moisturise and protects rough dry skin
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract: The extract from ginkgo that moisturises and prevents skin mottle and freckles
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: This ingredient has anti-inflammation and antibacterial effects. It is expected in skin problem solutions
- Butylene Glycol: This is a colour-free and scent-free moisturising ingredient
When does the Cure Natural Aqua Gel Expire?
Is the Cure Natural Aqua Gel worth buying?
Let me know what you think of the Cure Natural Aqua Gel in the comments below!
Purchase the Cure Aqua Gel here.
This products featured on this Imjoeyt may be sponsored. However, all opinions expressed are my own. For more information, please read my disclaimer.
Cure Natural Aqua Gel Review
Product Name: Cure Natural Aqua Gel
Product Description: This Cure Natural Aqua Gel is a lightweight, minimal-effort gel that acts as an exfoliator for your skin. This product is of a smooth, watery, gel consistency that serves the same functions as an exfoliating scrub, without the harsh tugging and scratching of the skin. Once this product is applied to the skin, the gel will pick up the dead skin cells as you massage it in and form little beads which are a mix of your dead skin and the product, that you rinse and wash away afterwards.
Hands down, this is by far not only the best exfoliator I have purchased but the BEST skincare product I’ve ever purchased. Cure Aqua Gel is not only non-abrasive but it is soft, gentle and most of all, lives up to it’s claims and exceeds my expectations. Quite easily, this aqua gel has become a life-changing product to my skincare regime and a holy grail that has ended my search for an exfoliator that does what it says.
- Gently on the skin
- Really removes all dead skin cells
- No harsh chemicals
- Can get quite messy
- May be a little pricey for some